Tuesday 8 November 2011

moochy moochy





Yesterday I had the day off (big hooray) and decided to mooch my  way through Notting Hill's Westbourne Grove.  I spent the next three hours doing some hard core window shopping followed by a yummy lunch at Tom's diner.

While I was browsing, I came across the unbelievable selection of skull rings at Feathers. Above are just four of my favourite (they had a collection of about ten different skull rings). I particularly love the  Mcqueen skull and flower ring -  a little less intimidating than the others! I've also got a serious crush  on the punk skull ring - I love the way the gothic dark silver is softened by the blue pyramid stones.

Which is your favourite?




4 comments:

  1. Ooh lovely. THREE alexander mcqueen rings... you DID go all out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish.... Took these photos in the shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the skull one, do I dare ask the price?!
    p.s. in response to your Q on wiwt, the mustard cardi is Topshop :)
    20-over.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha they were all roughly about £200+ (if you click on the names it will take you to the Feathers home page where u can buy them) ....! if only!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment!