Tuesday 22 November 2011

follow the yellow brick road.



Shoes: Vintage Rebecca Sanver


follow the yellow brick road.

I found these Rebecca Sanvers at a vintage store in Camden, North London. I was immediately drawn to the colour. I have always wanted yellow shoes and these are a fabulous  banana shade of the colour.

After finding these I decided to research a little about the designer and ethos behind the brand.  “The style/design philosophy is to dress the women’s feet for every moment of the day”. In light of this, Rebecca Sanver provides a wide range of shoe categories – she even designs bridal footwear.

The shoe speak for itself and is the statement piece in an outfit. In light of this, I will be dressing down wearing black  Topshop jeggings, an oversized American Apparel black shirt and my long length black blazer.  Perhaps a simple chain necklace to accessorise with a black clutch.

What are your thoughts on these shoesies?



3 comments:

  1. They're such a great colour!

    http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, amazing mustard color! Would work well with anything =) love your blog!!!

    xo
    jinna

    greaseandglamour.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Minnie Mouse's shoes!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment!