Monday 7 November 2011

cape crazy




Cape: Zara
Jeans: Topshop
Wedges: Zara


I've been "umming" and "arring" over the whole cape craze and have to admit I wasn't quite ready for them until this season. I had a little crush on a couple last season (notably the Reiss indigo bound edge cape which has been reworked for a second season) but always thought they'd swamp me and would work better on a taller person. 


... But then I came across this one from  Zara last week which I couldn't refuse! I fell in love with the gold button detailing on the collar - creating two totally different looks when buttoned up or undone. I prefer it done up for a more chic look! I have teamed the cape with my Topshop Kristen jeans and Zara wedges. Throw on and go. Couldn't be easier, not to mention incredibly snuggerly! 

What are your thoughts on the cape thang? 




3 comments:

Please feel free to comment!