Tuesday 13 December 2011

nest in feathers.


 nest in feathers.

A couple of weeks ago I went to the ‘nest in feathers’ launch party at the beautiful Nottinghill store (they also have a branch in Knightsbridge).   This new homeware and lifestyle range has come just in time for Christmas and boy-oh-boy was it was a treat.  I’d go as far as saying a mince pie.

The pictures speak for themselves but let me draw attention to a few of my favourite pieces:

The table – apparently not originally a table. Feathers found the slab of wood and attached some chrome legs to it. How imaginative.

The coffee flask -  comes with chalk and a rubber. You can write down whatever you please on it!

Candle set – you simply pull off how ever many candles you want. I would quite like to buy the whole set and keep it as a piece itself.

Check out the feathers website here and let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment!