Tuesday 27 December 2011

chunky chain.


 Shirt: American Apparel
Coat: Zara
Necklace: Givenchy


 Happy Christmas lovely readers! I hope you have had a lovely break... I sure did! I spent the weekend in the New Forest with my family. It was just perfect and so refreshing to get out of London. We spent our days going for long walks in the forest, getting too close to wild horses and eating much too much. 

I borrowed this Givenchy necklace from a family friend (who bought it this season at Feathers in Knightsbridge). Worn under my white American Apparel shirt (under my collar), red long sleeve t-shirt from Forever 21 and my Zara coat this makes a smart day outfit.  As pointed out in my last post about my ring, the Givenchy necklace must also be worn alone as it is such a statement piece.

What do you think of the necklace?


2 comments:

  1. I love the nacklace honey, this whole outfit is just beautiful! I bought a very similar pair of boots yesterday (just blogged about them actually) and I am so tempted to try and recreate this look :)
    xxx

    www.inordinatelyplush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to go to New Forest! Love your necklace it's gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment!