Wednesday 7 December 2011

gold digger.



 Jumper: Primark
Trousers: Topshop
Fur: Vintage 
Wedges: Zara

First and foremost, apologies for my distinct lack of posts in the last week. My computer has been feeling very unwell and the mouse pad decided to go on strike. Barhumbug.

I found this jumper in Primark last week. I have to admit, I did have a brief moment of self congratulating when I tried it on at home. What a Iittle beauty! Worn with my peg leg Topshop trousers, Zara boots and Granny's vintage fur coat this makes a smart yet "shlumfy" outfit for work.

What do you think of my find?



3 comments:

  1. Love the jumper & the wedges! Awesome look :)

    <3 Shawna
    http://serpentinestreets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing, I love the wedges! I was going to get that jumper from primark too, it's gorgeous.

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so beautiful!!

    www.brooklynroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment!