Monday 2 January 2012

anthropologie.




A couple of Saturdays ago, I planned to spend my afternoon mooching about the King’s Road.  I don’t tend to spend much time in this part of London so thought I might make a day out of it.    This didn’t really happen... I  ended up spending my day in Anthropologie.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with the brand, Anthropologie is a Philadelphia-born brand that sells women's apparel and accessories, home furnishings, gifts and decorative items.

To say Anthropologies’ visual merchandising and store design is inspiring is an understatement. It is a visual treat filled with an array of texture and colours. Above our some photos I took during my visit. 

Have you been to Anthropologie? What are your thoughts?


1 comment:

  1. The store in Kings Road is beautiful! Although I wonder how they're doing in the recession?

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment!