Wednesday 15 February 2012


Shoes: Acne


On Saturday I decided to spent my  day swanning about  central London. I spent the first part of my day at the Hockney exhibition at the Royal Academy and the second part on Dover Street. The Hockney exhibition was really inspiring - I would thoroughly recommend you going if you get a chance.

The latter was spent mooching about, drinking cups of coffee and window shopping. Between Dover Street Market, Acne and APC I was seriously snap-happy. The merchandising in Dover Street Market is a visual treat to say the least - I love visiting the store. It is an exhibition in itself. However, my favourite store to visit has to be Dover Street's Acne. The merchandise  is  generously spaced apart allowing the clothes to speak for themselves. I particularly liked these concrete columns showcasing their statement heels.

What do you think of Acne?  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment!